Sunday 25 January 2009

Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time

First glitch: During the early 'escape from Hyda' scenes, I managed to have Fayt run right outside of the spaceship, and run around on space. And no, his head didn't explode.


Basically, I kept the camera pointing north, and ran towards the exit. This was when it was blocked by the huge crowd of people - you would need to exit and re-enter the screen before you could enter the escape pods, iirc. I got back in by running through the other side of one of the other doors.


Glitch 2: In the Maze of Tribulations, on Level 4, I used a Jewel of Refuge just before facing the floor's boss. The scene happened, but the enemy didn't walk towards my characters - the sound of his footsteps kept repeating, but he didn't move. I don't have it set to skip scenes, so I couldn't try that. Opening the disc-tray didn't work either. I turned the damn thing off, in the end.


Had been ages since I saved, too.


My So3 fanfic can be read here. It's a paired ending that was never included in the game - Maria x Luther.

No comments: